Professional Transcription Services is founded on the belief that if the basic principles of honesty, integrity, determination, and hard work, are instrumented in the development and growth of business, that the sky is the limit in regards to the personal rewards that are sure to follow. By treating people with the respect with which you want to be treated, relationships can be developed that go beyond business. It has always been our mission to go above and beyond for our customers, their staff, and our transcriptionists. It is our goal to always provide excellent customer service and excellent productivity. Our service has been developed by our team – a team we call Professional Transcription Services. Our teammates are never alone and have an unlimited support group, professionally and personally. It is because of the team we have built and the values we instill that we are a success. We strive for perfection, we are proud of our accomplishments, and we learn from our mistakes. We believe that rewards in life are not always monetary. Finally, we all believe that because of the professional and courteous manner with which we treat each other, as well as our customers and their staff, that “When one door closes, another door opens!”
What is expected of the Professional Transcription Services Team:
- To always be honest, but tactful.
- To always be fair and understanding.
- To always conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- To always strive for excellence.
- To always give the benefit of the doubt without being naïve.
- To encourage when needed and compliment when deserved.
- To always look out for the customer when in the position to do so.
- To ask for help when needed.
- To take constructive criticism with dignity.
- To never forget what it is like to be a new transcriptionist.
- To teach teammates and build their confidence when training on a new physician.
- To always respect a patient’s privacy.
- To always wait at least 24 hours before making a decision that can negatively impact someone’s life.